ICDL Image Editing Training & Certification Programme
ICDL Module: Image Editing - Choose GIMP (Freeware) or Adobe Photoshop
3 x Online Practice Assessments
1 x Online Certification Assessment
ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the main concepts of using digital images; understand graphic format options and colour concepts.
- Open an existing image; save an image in different formats; set image file options.
- Use built-in options, such as displaying toolbars, palettes, to enhance productivity.
- Capture and save an image; use various selection tools; manipulate images.
- Create and use layers; work with text; use effects and filters; use drawing and painting tools.
- Prepare images for printing or publishing.