ICDL Online Collaboration Training & Certification Programme
ICDL Module: Online Collaboration
Your choice of online-elearning or printed courseware
3 x Online Practice Assessments
1 x Online Certification Assessment
ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the key concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Set up accounts to prepare for online collaboration.
- Use online storage and web-based productivity applications to collaborate.
- Use online and mobile calendars to manage and plan activities.
- Collaborate and interact using social networks, blogs, and wikis.
- Schedule and host online meetings and use online learning environments.
- Understand key mobile technology concepts and use features such as e-mail, applications, and synchronisation.