ICDL Databases Training & Certification Programme
ICDL Module: Databases - Access
Your choice of online-elearning or printed courseware
3 x Online Practice Assessments
1 x Online Certification Assessment
ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated.
- Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes.
- Create a table; define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table.
- Sort and filter a table or form; create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
- Understand what a form is; create a form to enter, modify, and delete records and data in records.
- Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution.