ICDL Presentation Training & Certification Programme
ICDL Module: Presentations - PowerPoint
Your choice of online-elearning or printed courseware
3 x Online Practice Assessments
1 x Online Certification Assessment
ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, within the application to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them; choose different slide layouts and designs.
- Enter, edit, and format text in presentations.
- Recognise good practice in applying unique titles to slides.
- Choose, create, and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert and edit pictures, images, and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations.
- Check and correct presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations.