ICDL Spreadsheets Training & Certification Programme
ICDL Module: Spreadsheets - Excel
Your choice of online-elearning or printed courseware
3 x Online Practice Assessments
1 x Online Certification Assessment
ON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE THE CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, within the application to enhance productivity.
- Enter data into cells; use good practice in creating lists.
- Select, sort and copy, move and delete data.
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet.
- Copy, move, delete, and appropriately rename worksheets.
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions; use good practice in formula creation; recognise error values in formulas.
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet.
- Choose, create, and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings.
- Check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets.